“Legal 101: Expanding beyond Hong Kong” - Cybersecurity / Data Privacy Issues Arising from Work from Home Arrangement
|Time:||15:00 - 16:30|
"Legal 101: Expand Beyond Hong Kong" is a training series with the aim to offer basic legal knowledge on intellectual property to start-up.
Topic: Cybersecurity / Data Privacy Issues Arising from Work from Home Arrangement
- Cybersecurity risks in WFH arrangement
2. Data Privacy
- Handling Personal data using cloud computing
- Security considerations on cloud services
- Outsourcing restrictions for banking industry
- How to choose a cloud provider?
Cyberport Professional Services Network launched to support start-ups’ advanced growthRead More >
Cyberport Virtual Career Fair returned with more openings and new GBA opportunitiesRead More >
Cyberport returns to the Asian Financial Forum to cast a spotlight on InsurTechRead More >